You have finally made the decision—you are ready to transform your home with new flooring. You may have even selected the type and style of flooring you need. But another important decision looms: Where is the best place to buy?
Today's shopping options are almost as varied as the number of flooring products, and choosing can be overwhelming. Luckily, the best option is often right around the corner at your local flooring shop.
1. Community Benefits: When you shop local, more of your hard-earned money stays in your area. Local store owners like us generate more local taxes, provide more support for local nonprofit groups, create more jobs for local citizens and do more to encourage local entrepreneurship.
2. Knowledgeable Salespeople: Independent flooring retailers like us focus on flooring. Flooring is our way of life, so we are true experts who thoroughly understand the benefits and challenges of every flooring type available. If you have questions about flooring, we likely have the answers.
3. Wide Selection: Although many local flooring stores are small in square footage, we typically offer a larger selection than big box stores. National chains focus on volume, selling a few of the most popular items in each category rather than offering a wide range. And local shops usually have access to even more products than those displayed. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, be sure to ask.
4. Customer Service: The best part of shopping local is often enhanced customer service. We work hard to meet and exceed your expectations and provide professional services for a highly personalized shopping experience.
5. Competitive Pricing: Shopping at a specialty flooring store does not mean you’ll pay more for the same product. We carry a wide selection of quality products to fit your flooring budget. Keep in mind that we regularly offer great discounts, too.
Many stores sell flooring, but few offer all the benefits of shopping local. Visit us today to see how we can deliver the best flooring experience for your renovation.